- Some experience of writing responsive HTML5 games
- Experience of Pixi.js and Spine runtime libraries
- Great eye for detail and intuition for elegant, smooth visual effects
- Knowledge of Canvas and WebGL.
- Online gaming industry experience will definitely be an advantage
- Work closely with other developers, game designers, artists, animators and QA team
- Actively participate in the Game Development process to help create cutting edge front-end game features and animations
- Ensure that all code conforms to expected code quality standards
- Analysing and optimizing the game client experience such as load times etc.
The company is offering a great salary with additional benefits such as holidays, pension, child care vouchers, etc... A relocation package is also on offer for candidates abroad (within the EU).
If you are willing to find out more about this role, send your CV to Jacques@eyespyrecruitment.com