The iGaming Industry Council is a pioneering initiative Chaired by Totally Gaming’s Head of Content, Ewa Bakun. As we consider ourselves to be leading content providers in the industry we of course believe it’s our responsibility to track all of the important trends and developments in the market.
One of our main ways of doing this is through organising an annual industry meeting in London that gathers around 40 industry leaders to brainstorm and share ideas. This one day meeting uses the innovative and organic Open Space format, encouraging an open forum with no agenda where participants can speak freely. As a result we are able to outline and predict the key trends, opportunities and challenges for the year ahead.
Some of our members include:
- Head of Product Marketing, GVC
- CEO, BetConstruct
- CEO, OulalaGames
- Editor, iGaming Business
- European and International Affairs Officer, Arjel
- CEO, Videoslots
- Head of Marketing, Continent 8 Technologies
- Strategic Intelligence Analyst, Kindred Plc
- Executive Director, Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Director of Gaming, Health Lottery
- Head of Creative Labs, Pokerstars
- Head of Real Money Gaming and Social Casino EMEA, Facebook
- Global Head of Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, Betway
- Director of Strategy, Sazka (Czech Lottery)
- Marketing Director, Pinnacle
- CFO, Casumo
- CEO, Oshi Casino
Plus many more…
The full report including notes from the Open Space sessions can’t be published as they are kept private for iGIC members only but please see below for an outline of the topics and issues that were generated from the meeting:
- Innovation – Buy it, develop it, copy it?
- Is the future of responsible gaming over regulated
- Match fixing. How do we maintain integrity?
- Future of grey markets in Europe
- What do I do with eSports?
- Deep data and real time CRM
- The future of games design, innovation in game design, VR, Technology advancements