Isle of Man
Isle of Man eGaming Sector
The Isle of Man has a world-class reputation as an e-Gaming jurisdiction whose priority is:
- Keeping gambling crime free
- Protecting the young and vulnerable
- Ensuring that the facilities offered by licensed operators are fair and that players receive their true winnings
The benefits of establishing your e-Gaming business on the Isle of Man
- Low betting duty of between 1.5% and 0.1%, on gross profit
- World-class infrastructure, bandwidth and power resilience coupled with excellent data hosting facilities
- An extensive clustering of service providers / advisors and peripheral activities such as marketing, software and IT providers with experience in e-Gaming business on your doorstep
- Supportive legislation making the Isle of Man an ideal location for disaster recovery.
- Consumer focused regulation and player protection
- A simple application process typically 10 -12 week
- A qualified work-force
- Political stability
- OECD White Listed and member of World Trade Organisation
- No need for Fiscal Representative in the UK
- Double Duty Relief for eligible EU member states
- Financial assistance for start-ups and relocations
e-Gaming businesses in any jurisdiction also require an excellent source of advisers and service providers so it is reassuring to know that the Island benefits from excellent legal, accountancy and fiduciary firms with direct experience in gaming.
The Island has an advanced telecommunications infrastructure with leading-edge fixed and mobile telecoms networks and highly resilient bandwidth connectivity delivered through outstanding data centres offering gaming specific expertise and industry leading DDOS mitigation solutions.