LOTOS™ Open System
LOTOS™ Open System
LOTOS™ O/S is INTRALOT’s flexible, innovative and comprehensive gaming and transaction processing platform, the most advanced and reliable lottery Central System in the lottery industry today. Based on the latest technological advancements and designed to exceed the most demanding requirements, LOTOS™ O/S introduces Lottery and Gaming organizations to a new era of innovation and flexibility, designed to fully unleash their operational potential, in a secure and reliable manner. The platform is based on an open architecture, with modularly designed, feature-rich applications that offer dynamic and static reporting, comprehensive accounting and financial management, flexible promotions management and a whole range of value-added applications that can be activated as required.
Overall, LOTOS™ O/S offers:
- Uninterrupted operation 24/7/365 with no need for scheduled downtime
- Security and reliability at all levels. Complies with rigorous ISO 27001, WLA 2006 & MUSL standards
- Unparalleled performance, field-proven in over 50 countries
- Extensive games library, readily supporting several hundred different lottery games and variations
- The ability to support thousands of active games concurrently
- Rapid introduction of new games/functionalities
- Automated procedures for all daily, game-related operations
- Real-time financial, monitoring and reporting services
- Seamless integration with other Lottery or third-party systems
- Fully modular structure & ‘Plug-n-Play’ layered design enables us to offer customized and cost-effective solutions
- Open architecture allows seamless connectivity with 3rd party software and hardware platforms and terminals
In addition to the above system modules, LOTOS™ O/S includes a suite of administrative tools that offer a unified and centralized environment and enable the effective management of the core system and gaming parameters through user friendly interfaces. These applications are continuously enhanced to meet all administrative and system monitoring requirements of gaming organizations relying on INTRALOT’s long standing and world wide experience in implementing lottery systems.