The iGEM Central Monitoring System is an integrated solution for monitoring and controlling of large-scale gaming networks. It provides comprehensive reporting, accounting, auditing and secure management of Gaming Venues and EGMs/VLTs. iGEM is designed and built according to Gaming Standards Association standards, while offering full support of multiple legacy gaming protocols, including SAS, QCOM, VLC.
iGEM includes modules enabling the provision of services, such as:
- Seamless Multi-Protocol Support, for easy integration with all types of EGMs, including legacy models
- Support of TITO, Card Based and Account Based payment handling methods
- Powerful Jackpot Engine capable of managing multiple linked local and wide area Jackpots
- Sophisticated Accounting and taxation calculations
- Real Time Data Collection and Reporting, down to the Game Level, for unrivalled performance analysis
- Real time Monitoring and Controlling graphical tools for venues, EGMs, jackpots and player activity
- Responsible Gamingfunctionality with multiple limit types and threshold warnings
- Multi-tiered player services, offering flexible Loyalty, Bonusing and Campaign Management
The system complies with the strictest security standards of GSA and WLA and is field tested in the most demanding regulatory environments. It is suitable for multiple types of gaming and operations, such as casinos, racinos, Class II venues, gaming halls, or small retail outlets.
It is fully integrated with INTRALOT’s LOTOS O/S Lottery platform, GLS e-Licensing platform and allows direct real time integration with 3rd party systems via the S2S protocols.