Infinity Gaming Solutions
The next generation of gaming platform and licensing solutions for start up and early stage gaming businesses.
Traditionally, gaming platforms have been provided as an ancillary offering by B2B games suppliers, whose main focus is increased circulation of their games content. Infinity has however taken a different approach and instead has developed a state of the art, operationally streamlined and regulatory compliant gaming platform at its core and then added on jurisdictional licensing options (starting from £5,000 p.a.), a broad suite of over 600 mainstream games plus unique games from new independent games developers.
Due to the design of Infinity’s gaming platform, gaming businesses are not restricted to off-the-shelf packaged solutions, instead they can take as much or as little of the front and back end systems as they require. As such our platform solutions are truly bespoke and Infinity’s platform partners purely pay for the elements they require.
Infinity’s strategy means that gaming businesses can quickly launch precisely the gaming operation they want with a contemporary, comprehensive and fully compliant gaming system and thereafter enjoy a fully supported operational environment, which can scale up to cater for any level of growth.
Infinity Gaming Solutions at a glance:
- Truly bespoke platform solutions from full white label to stand-alone full/ sub-licensed solutions ideally suited to gaming operators who want to bring their own games to market and self-manage
- Contemporary, comprehensive and user friendly back office with integrated automatic regulatory compliance reporting module and an emphasis on reducing the scope for human error.
- State of the art, fully scalable hosting platform, including real-time back up and DR applications.
- 100% fault tolerant, fully managed platform equipped with next generation enterprise grade firewalls (which meet with PCI-DSS compliance standards) and ports protected against DDOS attacks – ensuring that services stay online as close to 24/7/365 as possible
- Licensing solutions from top tier jurisdictions starting from £5,000 per annum
- 600+ mainstream and independent games with omni channel content delivery
- Significant reduction in initial funding outlay estimated at c$100,000 and similar annual savings with ongoing operational fees versus a stand alone operation.
- Highly competitive integration, platform and revenue sharing arrangements
- No exit fee or minimum partnership period. Infinity’s platform partners are not bound to the Infinity platform for any period of time, so when the time is right to progress to a stand alone operation Infinity will assist with the gaming business with the move.