Amelco helps create and generate prices for some of the most successful sportsbook operators.
Our head office based in Queen street, Central London
Amelco was established on the back of technical and industry expertise gained from development experience building software solutions for pricing, trading and execution platforms offering electronic brokering services to the global banking sector.
Pre-Amelco key members of this development team worked for Tullet Prebon and then the financial software consultancy services provider, Rule Financial Limited.
Following several successful years at Rule Financial, Damian Walton formed Amelco, in 2006, with a team of eight developers who had worked closely with him for the previous 15 years. In 2007 Amelco successfully implemented its trading platform for William Hill in time for Wimbledon 2007 and then went onto build an enterprise sports betting trading solution that is now recognised as market leading within the industry.
In 2009 Amelco started to offer a fully managed application service providing customers with a turnkey solution from requirements through to implementation and onto support. Key deliverables for this turnkey offering include:
- Providers of multi asset trading platforms for banking, IDB’s and betting operators
- Bespoke solution providers for financial trading and pricing systems
- Financial betting exchange for retail customers
- Online sports betting and bookmaking solution
- Workforce has grown by 500 per cent over 5 years
- Offer a 24 by 7 production support service with 5 ring pickup
- Expertise spanning 20 years in the financial markets across IDB, exchanges and banking