SoftSwiss is an established software provider of turnkey and white label solutions for the iGaming industry. The company offers high-end software products for online casinos, sports betting and auction websites, providing support and consulting at each collaboration step. Founded in 2008, SoftSwiss employs over 60 specialists and renders B2B services to dozens of clients worldwide.
- SoftSwiss Online Casino Platform
- SoftSwiss Game Aggregator
- SoftSwiss Bitcoin Casino Software
- Merkeleon Auction & E-Marketplace Software
- White Label Casino solution
- Gaming license consulting
- Player retention & anti-fraud services
- 24/7 First line support to casino players
Online casino platform
SoftSwiss gaming platform is based on Ruby-on-Rails, one of the most advanced programming languages known for its scalability and performance. The integral parts of the platform are:
- Reporting engine
- Player management (with advanced player segmentation)
- Payment management
- Bonus management (one of the most flexible bonus systems in the industry!)
- Tournaments, lotteries and Comp Points
- Multi-tier Affiliate System
- Content management system
- Anti-fraud system
- Email Marketing tools
SoftSwiss has developed 40+ high quality casino games, certified by iTech Labs and BMM Testlabs. All the games are available in HTML5, which means they are fully cross-platform and mobile-friendly.
Besides its own content, SoftSwiss offers online casino games from globally known providers through a single, one-time API integration. More than 1000 great games from 10+ providers like:
- Evolution Gaming
- ...and others
Bitcoin Casino solution
The Bitcoin gaming solution introduced by SoftSwiss in 2013 marked the company as the first-ever provider of classic casino software to embrace cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
Characteristic features of the system are:
- Bitcoin-adapted games
- Different withdrawal options: manual, instant, combined
- Robust anti-fraud system to mitigate the risks of irreversible payments
- Possibility to add other cryptocurrencies, e.g. Litecoin, Dogecoin
- "Provably fair" games
In short, what makes SoftSwiss different from the competition?
- Modern source code in Ruby-on-Rails
- Industry-leading expertise in Bitcoin gambling
- Increased focus on financial security and mobile segment
- "One-stop service" for software, games, legal and operational support
- Excellent customer care: estimated response time is less than 2 hours
Would you like to discuss business with us?