Playtech’s sports betting offering provides you with all the advantages you need to operate successfully across all platforms. Supporting both online and land-based platforms, Playtech’s sports betting offering functions seamlessly across web, mobile, SSBT and telebetting channels.
The product is produced by Playtech’s subsidiary, Geneity Limited, a UK-based developer of a next-generation and fully featured sports betting technology, ensuring top quality and state-of-the-art content. The Geneity architecture is modular in design, robust, proven, highly scalable and fully integrated with Playtech’s IMS, allowing the same basic system to be tailored to both large-scale operations as well as smaller managed solutions.
Geneity System Highlights
- Extensive APIs for quick integration on all system levels
- Built-in support for multi-operator and B2B white label offerings
- Highly flexible, rule-based campaign and award management tools
- Enhanced integrated CMS to empower web-site sportsbook operations
- Comprehensive trading tools integrated with feed-driven pricing algorithms
- Full multi-lingual/multi-currency functionality, configurable by channel or brand
- Differential pricing offered on the same market across multiple brands or jurisdictions
- Advanced automation through leading data feeds for creation, pricing, and settlement
- Scalable, multi-tier architecture supports high-volume, high-traffic operational demands
- Complete horse-racing suite featuring fixed odds and tote betting
- Fully integrated with Playtech’s IMS
Mobenga – Mobile Sportsbook
Playtech subsidiary Mobenga offer a fully integrated Mobile/Tablet solution and is the market leading provider of mobile Sportsbook betting platforms across Apple iOS, Android and HTML. Its innovative multi-platform offering and scalable technology draws operators and punters from all over the world.
Virtual Racing Simulator
By combining the very latest streamed 3D graphics with a highly sophisticated Virtual Racing Simulator, the virtual racing system allows players to place bets from the familiar Sportsbook environment any time of day, providing a genuine experience when no real racing is taking place.
The cutting edge graphics are a result of using CGI techniques normally only found in blockbuster feature films, working closely with famous racing venues and commentaters to create ultra-realistic environments, which are then combined with film industry standard motion capture techniques to produce a race view, only comparable to the real thing.
The Virtual Racing server has been built on over ten years’ experience of developing and providing virtual racing simulators. This system creates a lifelike experience for the player, allowing seasoned racing fans to study and follow the form of the runners, thus enhancing their overall entertainment. The graphics engine leaves room for customisable in-game branding and advertising. Playtech’s Virtual Racing server is also fully customisable, enabling bespoke races for promotional events.
Key to the Virtual Racing server is its ease of integration with the Sportsbook’s current race data feeds, and minimal use of resources.